The membership means:
The CCI system in Ukraine is an influential, efficient and proactive organisation, with the most regional branches in Ukraine, a powerful network of partners abroad, which creates favourable conditions for increasing business competitiveness at the regional, national and international levels, and brings together over 8,000 members in 25 regions of the country.
The CCI system in Ukraine promotes values and fundamental principles that are the key to maintaining high ethical and business standards, as we strive to be a driving force of positive changes in the business environment and in Ukraine as a whole and are transforming creative ideas into results on a daily basis.
Principles for working with members
- Presentation and protection of interests of your business in Ukraine and abroad
- Promotion of development of foreign economic relations of your business, export through the network of representative offices of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry abroad (35 countries)
- B2G | B2B | B2U
- Assistance in development of your business through the network of 25 regional CCIs
- Participation in business events which are held by the UCCI (over 2,300 events per year)
- Receipt of commercial proposals from foreign companies
- Receipt of recommendation letters, which confirm membership in the Chamber for embassies and business partners abroad
- Receipt of contact information of potential partners for your business
- Representation of business’s interests in 25 regions of the country and abroad
- PR- and EVENT-support of your business
How to become a member of the Chamber:
For acceptance into the Rivne Chamber of Commerce and Industry as a member it is necessary to contact us at the address:
Rivne, 19 Hetmana Mazepy Str. tel. +38 0362 26 38 66
and to submit a statement along with a copy of the document confirming state registration, filled out application of the established form and to pay the entrance and membership fees.
Legal entities, who have been formed and act according to the legislation of Ukraine, citizens of Ukraine, who are registered as entrepreneurs, and associations of entrepreneurs can become members of the Chamber.
Acceptance to the structure of Chamber members is carried out by the governing bodies of regional CCIs with further notification of the UCCI.
Members of the Chamber have the right to:
Members of the Chamber are obliged to:
Termination of membership in the Chamber
Termination of membership in the Chamber is carried out on the basis of a written statement to the regional CCI.
A Chamber member, who has not paid the membership fees throughout the year, can be excluded from the list of members of the Chamber.
In case of non-fulfilment by the Chamber member of obligations foreseen by the Chamber’s Statute, the decisions on exclusion from the list of Chamber members are made by the Presidium of the Rivne CCI with further notification of the UCCI.