Issuance of ATA carnets - internationally accepted customs document for temporarily re-exported / re-imported goods
The ATA Carnet, issued in Ukraine, is a book of A4 format, framed from a number of sheets of different purposes and colors
To receive the ATA carnet in the Rivne Chamber of Commerce, you need:
- Fill out the on-line application for the registration of the ATA carnet on the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry website and select from the Performer's list - the Rivne Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- To familiarize and sign the documents provided by the Contractor:
- Agreement between Rivne Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Customer for registration of the ATA;
- Declaration of obligations of the Customer to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Act of completed work.
- Pay the services of the RCC and provide guarantees (in accordance with the Agreement).
Additional information by the phone number: (0362)26-96-74